Links on this page may contain affiliate links, and I will earn a small commission if you choose to purchase something from that link, support my business with no extra cost to you!
I really wanted a Human Body Unit that worked for my family and included some great resources! This fun and engaging homeschool unit study can be used across various ages and levels and is easy to adapt! I am sharing all the resources we used as well as a FREE Lesson plan guide to help you use in your homeschool. You can download the FREE 21-page PDF, 13 Lesson Guide below!
Here is a list of all the Resources I used:
Main Course Material
Main Course Activity Books
- Usborne 100 Things to Know About the Human Body
- Wow In the World- The How and Wow of the Human Body
- Let’s Read & Find Out Science – Why I Sneeze, Shiver, Hiccup, & Yawn
- Let’s Read & Find Out Science – What Happens to a Hamburger
Additional Grade Extensions
- Preschool, PK, K – Evan Moore Early Bird Body
- Upper Elementary & Middle School – Heron Books Human Body & Blood Circulation
- Use code Dash30 for 30% Off Heron Books Purchase
Fun Add on Activities ( I used these in multiple lessons)
- Smart Lab Squishy Human Body Model
- Magic School Bus Human Body Lab Kit
- Professor Noggin The Human Body Game
- Spiral Notebook & Science Stickers
- Crayons, Markers, Colored Pencils, etc..
Download FREE Human Body Unit Lesson Plan & Resource Guide Link Below: