Links on this page may contain affiliate links, and I will earn a small commission if you choose to purchase something from that link, support my business with no extra cost to you!
This fun and engaging homeschool unit study can be used across various ages and levels and is easy to adapt! I am sharing all the resources we used as well as a FREE Lesson plan guide to help you use in your homeschool. You can download the FREE 26-page PDF, 13 Lesson Guide below!
This FREE Homeschool Human Body Unit Study is the perfect addition for your homeschool science curriculum!
The new 2023 Edition was refreshed, removing some resources that weren’t used much or outdated. I also added some more helpful parent notes and guides for some of the lessons.
The guide is a PDF download, there are no student pages to print. You can choose to keep the guide digital or print out. If you download and keep in a PDF format, all linked items should work!
Here is a list of all the Resources I used:
I created an Amazon Storefront Page with all these items: Human Body Amazon Storefront
Main Course Material (REQUIRED)
Main Course Activity Books (REQUIRED)
Optional and Additional Read-Alouds
- Usborne 100 Things to Know About the Human Body
- Wow In the World- The How and Wow of the Human Body
- Let’s Read & Find Out Science – Why I Sneeze, Shiver, Hiccup, & Yawn
- Let’s Read & Find Out Science – What Happens to a Hamburger
Optional and Additional Grade Extensions
- Preschool, PK, K – Evan Moore Early Bird Body
- Upper Elementary & Middle School – Heron Books Human Body & Blood Circulation
- Use code Dash30 for 30% Off Heron Books Purchase
Fun Add on Activities ( I used these in multiple lessons)
- Smart Lab Squishy Human Body Model
- Professor Noggin The Human Body Game
- Spiral Notebook & Science Stickers
- Crayons, Markers, Colored Pencils, etc..